Description of the high opportunity sectors
- Hits: 545
Słupca Commune posseses immovable properties and areas for growing and new companies to start their production or service business. The proximity of the highway A-2 and an access tothe institutions handling business located in the capital of the district Słupca create favourable conditions for conducting various economic activities.
Among fastest growing sectors of industry in our neighborhood are: automotive, steal industry/industrial building and agricultural processing. They represent appropriatedirections for the development ofhigh opportunity sectors in Commune Słupca and in the whole region.
The fastest growing branches of industry in Wielkopolska are:
- automotive and logistics, in particular successful and dynamically developing companies such as: Volkswagen Group Poland ( Września, Antoninek, Poznań), MAN Truck & Bus Center Poznań (Sady), Solaris Bus & Coach S.A. (Bolechowo), Groclin Group (Grodzisk Wielkopolski), Bridgestone Poznań Sp. z o.o., Panattoni Park Poznań, Jeronimo Martins Logistic Center (Kostrzyn Wlkp.), Raben Polska Sp. z o.o. (Gądki), DB Schenker Logistics (Konin), Wielkopolskie Centrum Logistyczne Konin – Stare Miasto,
- chemical industry: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals S.A (Poznań)
- food industry: Kompania Piwowarska (part of SABMiller Company), Poznań
- household appliances industry: Amica, Samsung (Wronki)
- construction industry: Mostostal Słupca Sp. z o.o. Sp. j., Amwin Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. (Września)
Strategic plans for development of Słupca Commune include also: using own agricultural resources to manufacture of food, more extensive agricultural/food processing and improvements in agricultural service. These branches represent:
- Van Den Doel Poland Sp. z o.o. – purchase and processing of onion (Kowalewo Parcele)
- Konspol Bis – slaughtering and processing plant (Słupca).